2008年7月20日日曜日

good book!



I like this book.
This is like a dictionaly.
Especialy, Japanese culture.
For example,

noren(のれん)
a split curtain. It is short, split curtain hung at the entrance or the doorway of a restaurant to show that it is in business.

hesokuri(へそくり)
secret savings.Generally, Japanese housewives take the responsibility of looking after most household affairs including financial management. Besiness well planned and budgeted savings, they may attempt to save small amounts of money from various household allowances or accounts and hide them away. These 'secret savings' are called hesokuri .


I want to tell the foreign countries people about Japanese culture.
So I bought this book.
GOOD BOOK!!

1 件のコメント:

m_yam さんのコメント...

Yeah! That book will be really useful when you want to explain something Japanese.

I think I'll buy it too! Thanks!