2009年4月16日木曜日

Ummmm



I bought new train pass.
Whenever i buy it, i think Uni is start.
Next year, we will start job hunting.
I don't know Where i want to work.
Help!!haha
I read this book 'Idiot of job hunting'
All most people think job hunting is idiot.
But they can't stop our society.
so,idiot.
But I read it, i thought I decided to work by myself!!
Now, All student don't know about job,so, they get information from friend or internet.
Finally, they thought this information is true and all.
But this is wrong.
If i decided to work, I want to compare some company with company that i want to go.
Ohh.........
就活のバカヤロー!

1 件のコメント:

m_yam さんのコメント...

I read 『就活のバカヤロー』 too. It was really interesting to read, because I didn't know at all about job hunting things.

Many people feel there's something wrong with these activities but nobody can stop... Is there any way to get away from this? hmmmmm