2009年2月6日金曜日

Libraly



Recently, I didn't go to libraly.
Actualy, I often go to libraly, but i didn't go to upstears(books room).
So, i didn't know 多読corner.(maybe Ms.Yamauch told us, but i forgot.sorry)
多読corner is not big, but i like soon.
I want to go here often.





There are many book taht I didn't read yet.
But i founnd these books.
These books are Oral's book.
So, we already read this book.
I thought this semester's Oral book is very good!!!!
It was very fun.

Littlewoman
I know this book beecause i have seen TV's animation.
So, this story is east for understand for me.

The Legends of Sleepy Hollow and Rip Van Winkle
These stories are little bit weird story, but interesting.
Sleepy Holllow's story is strange, because everyone know nothing about end.
We imagine end of story, but we imagine same person as murder.
Rip Van Winkle's story was like a UrashimaTaro(浦島太郎).
If i wake up in 10years later's time, I hope I could lose weight!

Christmas Carol
I know this story's name because very famous.
So, i was happy to read this.
This photo's book is diferent to our text, this book's picture is movie's scene.
I don't like this old movie, I want to see Christmas Carol of Disney.

0 件のコメント: