2009年2月7日土曜日

The Princess Diaries



I surfined my friends blog,and some people read this book,and they said this book was very interesting!!!
so, i choosed it!(but i could't borrow series2. Someone already borrow.)

I started read this book, and I noticed soon!
I already know this story.haha!
When I was Jounior high school student, I like this witer(Meg Cabot)'s book.
Ofcourse I read her book inJapanese.
So, this time I read this book in English, i was so fun.



I think this story very smmilar this movie.
I like sinderela story because I'm girl! haha
Oh,I like meg cabot's story easpcially this'恋するアメリカンガール'.
When School is start, I will borrow The Princess Diaries2!!

1 件のコメント:

m_yam さんのコメント...

Eiko, you've read a lot in the last few days!! Good job!!!

BTW, I'm glad you finally found the 多読 section :-)