2009年2月8日日曜日

Esio Trot




This is Roald Dahl's story, yes, strange story.haha
Mr Hoppy lived small building and he loved woman Ms Silver who his neighber.
She has a pet tortoise Alfie, but she want to grow up him a little bit faster.
So, Mr Hopppy bought more hundred tortoise, and he taught her masicword to grow up Alfie.
She everyday say masic word to Alfie, and He really grow up well, so she was very happy.
But actually, Alifie didn't grow up, Mr Hoppy chnged tourtle more bigger one everyday.
But Ms Silver thanks and love to him, and they married.
(By the way, many tourtle selled by pet shop)


Strange story.



Last summer vacation, I read this book 'The Witches'.
My first Roald Dahl's book is 'Matilda', and next is this book.
L'shwan recomend it, but this book is a little bit difficult for me.
So I borrowed The Withches in Japanese from Ms.Yamauchi.
I could understand smoothly for it.
Thankyou.
I thought To read in English is very difficult, but To tanslate in English to Japanese is more difficult.

0 件のコメント: