2009年2月6日金曜日

HELP!!



I'm in HELP week(I mean TEST week), so this book is for me.
I want to be Teresa(This book's charactor,Frank's wife), becasue she is very kind to Frank.

Frank is a lazy writer, he have never end his story.
So, he couldn't sell his story for book company.
But, He doesn't give up his dream to be famous rich writer.
One day, he got a lucky letter which some rich producer want to buy his story.
Rich producer read his book of half one,and producer want to read 2nd half of book.
But Frank ofcourse didn't read yet, so producer bought for him computer to write smoothly.
But this computer is very genious, so computer written book instead him.
So, Frank very angly, but he realize.
He have to write hisself and end the book for Frank and Teresa.
Finaly, he started write new book. this book name is 'HELP!'. yes, this book.

Teresa saport him all time.
He is very lazy and foolish, but she loved him.
I want to be kid person like Teresa.

0 件のコメント: