2009年2月8日日曜日

Japan!



My Humorous Japan!

This book is First book in this sereies.
I thought this book is very hard to read.
It is because I couldn't understand the story well.
Sometimes the picture helped me to understand, but somepicture couldn't heip me. more confused me.haha
I have to read again this book.

But i interested in this colum.
'Buritish and America'
When we learn about English, we sometime heard this word 'Buritish English' and 'American English'.
But we can't understand it cleary.
Ofcourse we can't understand all, but this colum helps us to understand about it.
Recently, I remember 'Hullo' is UK's English.
I thought This story simmilar this.

forexample,
cookies and biscuits.
elevator and lift.
vacation and holiday.
movies and pictures.

Can you know which is America??
Left is America, and right is British.
I will try to remember it!

0 件のコメント: